Play 1 - REMOTEtional Intelligence
Seats are limited (100 max.) Reserve you spot today!
General Playbook Objectives
The Project Management Playbook was designed to rapidly reskill project professionals with just-in-time tools to help them navigate the path forward. It’s developed around the Project Management Institute’s Talent Triangle, which encourages project professionals to focus their skill training on Leadership, Strategy and Technical competencies, with an emphasis on digital transformation.
Play 1 Objectives
Play 1, REMOTEtional Intelligence is a leadership play built on the premise that remote work should INCREASE and not decrease performance. In 2 hours, you’ll learn effective tactics you can apply immediately to begin delivering optimal results from any location. You’ll take an assessment to determine your readiness level for remote work and learn tactics to increase your remote readiness level, establish a sense of presence, earn and extend smart trust, inspire optimal performance, develop a communication plan and close trust gaps.
Play 1 Outcomes
- Explain why remote work should increase performance
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses as a remote worker
- Strategies to immediately improve remote performance
- Distinguish performance issues from remote worker readiness issues
- Describe the tools required for optimal remote work
- Develop a Communication Plan for managers, co-workers and customers
- Describe effective ways to establish a sense of Presence
- Effective responses to 7 common concerns about remote work
- Develop effective Monitoring and Trust strategies
- 5 objective, pandemic-proof performance measures
- Effective strategies for closing trust gaps