Play 2 – Make it Manageable
Seats are limited (100 max.) Reserve you spot today!
General Playbook Objectives
The Project Management Playbook was designed to rapidly reskill project professionals with just-in-time tools to help them navigate the path forward. It’s developed around the Project Management Institute’s Talent Triangle, which encourages project professionals to focus their skill training on Leadership, Strategy and Technical competencies, with an emphasis on digital transformation.
Play 2 Objectives
Play 2, Make it Manageable is a technical play, designed to enable project professionals to manage new, unfamiliar projects for which there is no established template. In 90 minutes, you’ll learn to break down any project into manageable parts for better project control, reporting and delivery. You’ll learn to build stakeholder confidence in your ability to successfully deliver new, high-profile projects by decomposing them to show how and when you will deliver the product, service or result.
Play 2 Outcomes
- Break down projects into manageable parts
- Identify the major deliverables of the project
- Organize the project into logical phases/groupings
- Identify the tasks that will deliver each phase of the project
- Strategies for accurate forecasting
- Processes for detecting issues
- Tactics for addressing project issues and delays
- Effective structures for organized reporting and risk tracking